Like Janus himself, a looking back and a looking forward.
What a lovely celebration we had with wonderful friends in Marlborough to bring in the new year. These are friends that we have know since university and it is always a joy to be with them. There is nothing so wonderful as spending with friends eating, talking and drinking champagne - oh and a little dancing to eighties hits. The children released some lanterns just before midnight and then there was the traditional toasting in the new year.
What a beautiful new year morning it was. Feeling remarkably chipper we all set off up a hill to a windmill and then down again to a pub for chips and a pint. It was a beautiful thing...then along the canal home to a lovely cuppa.
This month I plan to:-
1. Put up some shelves in the front room so that we can set up our vinyl corner.
2. De-clutter the hallway to give our home a fresher core.
3. Eat healthy, nourishing food.
4. Remember what I love about my job and focus on that.
5. Instigate two hours of daily no screen time in the house.
Happy New Year every one. Lets all work to make it a good one .