1. Narcissus smelling so beautiful. A little spring on a snowy weekend.
2. Crochet growing during all our indoor time.
3. This blanket was started in Ireland, inspired by the colours of the coast there. I fell out of love with it for a while - it seemed to take forever to grow. But now as I dream of summer shorelines I find myself loving it again.
5. The jars lined up on the windowsill gave the view a shot of pleasing colour.
6. For when we came back from all that sledging and snowball fighting there was tea and orange cake. Lovely.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. From instagram I got the distinct feeling that weekends much like mine were happening all over the country.