Thursday, 20 February 2014

Half Term, half way


Gosh this half term has flown, I have been so busy doing nothing! We have had guests for dinner, walks on the hills, a pizza lunch, a crafting session, cake making and some decluttering has been going on. Mostly fun there!

 Finn has also acquired an ipad mini. We have debated about letting him have one - I have mixed feelings about it, to be honest. But if we are being honest, Finn sees both of his parents on their tablets/phones an awful lot. He has also saved solidly for over 18 months and apart from a few books has spent no birthday or Christmas money in that time. I am pretty proud of him for that. So the tablet is here (his face was amazing when he picked it up) and some rules are in place. He is one happy boy. 

Mark and Fergus have set off for Berlin today - so Finn and I are planning a few treats including the Lego Movie, present buying and two parties for Finn. If I'm lucky I might persuade him to visit a Nationl Trust snowdrop walk. We'll see...

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you have had a very busy, but fun and interesting half term. Well done to Finn for all of his hard work in saving up to get his I-pad, I am sure that it has been hard work for him, but it is good that he has set a goal and achieved it, he must feel a great sense of accomplishment. Hope that he likes using it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds lovely! I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy seeing the Lego Movie, we saw it last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. organisation always has to be matched with cake and a cuppa eh? :) hope you half a lovely second half!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment - I read every one and just love getting them xxx