Friday, 14 March 2014

Winchester Dreaming


Last weekend I headed down the motorway to meet up with some wonderful women. It has been a long time since my last visit to Winchester, about 25 years in fact. It was as beautiful as I remember.



It was bathed in sunshine and the perfect place to meet up with blog buddies LottieKat , Heather, and Rebecca. What I adore about blogging is the fact that I have met some fabulous women. All so intelligent, talented and fun. We wandered, chatted and absolutely fell in love with the shop Hambledon. It is my perfect shop made real. Everything in it is perfectly chosen and very desirable. Good job I don't live too close! A big thank you to Kat for arranging a lovely day, can't wait for the re meet! 

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment - I read every one and just love getting them xxx