Monday, 10 March 2014

Year in Books - March


Just a quick pop in to show you my March book. I love David Mitchell and have read all his novels so far. To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't read this one sooner, just one of those things. Luckily we already had a copy - Erin had this one on her shelf. One of the advantages of a daughter studying English is that she has a bookcase stuffed with wonderful books! So far I am only a few chapters in and am loving it. Looking at the length of it though, I better get cracking!

5 comments:

  1. ok going to good reads now to have a look at what its about xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok im intrigued by 'earth calling taylor' have you read it? there is no write up on good reads about it and cant quite work out what it is? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20527093-earth-calling-taylor#other_reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this book... have never read David Mitchell, but will look out for a secondhand copy of this one methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really good read this one. i think you have made me want to read it again !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I started this and then got distracted, would like to finish it, tho. I generally enjoy Mitchell's novels. Yours has a lovely cover. Congrats on your new post, lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment - I read every one and just love getting them xxx